We at A Lively hope for children and youth in need foundation take things very seriously. Check out our Terms and Conditions below:
We hope you enjoy using the ALH website, whether you’re exploring about how we are making changing by building the nation through education or looking to volunteer
Use of the website is provided by ALH subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. ALH reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to ALH are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will ALH be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. ALH does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from ALH. Nothing contained herein shall be taken as discussing any licence by ALH to use any item displayed.
7. ALH takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and ALH has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that ALH approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-proprietary and non- confidential information.
9. Offensive or inappropriate content placed on the ALH website: If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content to or anywhere on the ALH website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any ALH service, we may use your personal information to stop such behaviour. Where ALH reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England and Wales (or the law of Scotland if you live there) (e.g. because content you
have posted may be defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
12. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.